- SwissGroove is a Swiss webradio operated by the non-profit organization (friendly society) SwissGroove, c/o Peter Böhi, Bahnhofstrasse 14, 9450 Altstätten, Switzerland.
- SwissGroove is licensed by SUISA, paying royalty fees to artists.
- Some of the music we play has “explicit content”. Parental Advisory apply!
- We do strongly discourage you from recording (ripping) our stream. We are only licenced to stream/broadcast music. If you’re a music-lover, pay for the music you want to obtain for yourself.
- If you want to relay our stream over your own server, for your LAN or for public use, please do notify us beforehand.
SwissGroove is committed to being open and transparent with you, as our valued listener. We want you to have a clear understanding of the terms governing your use of our service, including what personal data we collect, how we use it, and who we share it with. You are in control of choosing which data you share and which communications you receive from us, now and in the future.
In compliance with GDPR, on 25 May, the following goes into effect:
For the Terms of Service, key updates include:
— A clearer description of the intellectual property rights associated with the content available on or through the service.
— Placement of the terms related to the acceptable use of the service in a separate Acceptable Use Policy.
— Clearer explanations of how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal data.
— Additional information regarding data privacy user rights and how to exercise them.
— Ensure terms to comply with the new requirements under the GDPR.
If you have any questions about these changes, please free to contact us at [email protected]
We appreciate your understanding in this matter and thank you for grooving with us!
The SwissGroove Team